Anybody that want's to earn a living online needs to sell something. Either your own product or service or somebody else's as an affiliate.
In either case at some point you will need to find a way to jump start your sales to be able to live from your online business. The following 10 amazing ways will give you some great ideas to get started...
1. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
Another way to brand yourself is by always advertising your own domain name instead of that of an product or service that you sell as an affiliate. This can be easily done using a software script like Add2it Go-To Free or Pro.
2. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
3. Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the difference between success and failure.
Brainstorm with your strategic business partners! Form a mastermind group and you will get even greater results.
If you are living far apart from you're your partners, the best way to do that is to meet with them in an online conference room. You can see the conference room I use at: http://www.frankbauer.name/conference/
4. Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme of your site. You'll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
5. Model other successful business or people. I'm not saying out right copy them, but practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
Every successful online marketer builds e.g. his own mailing list. That's one of the habits you should definitely copy.
6. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
7. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don't want to advertise unless it's free, sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
A very good example for this are Google Adwords.
8. Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to improve your web site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
If you are selling software products, create a bundle of Programs that compliment each other.
10. Out source part of your workload. You'll save on most employee costs. You could out source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
Reprint rights to this article are granted, as long as it is not modified and the resources plus signature remain unchanged.