Twenty Ways To Profits Online
by: Paul Jesse
1. Offer to write exclusive articles (that means you only submit them to one place) for high traffic web sites in exchange for a link back to your site.
2. Create a positive online image. Tell your visitors about fundraisers you have sponsored or that you donate a part of your profits to charity.
3. Improve your customer service on a regular basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net.
4. Ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. This type of information can boost your sales.
5. Make sure your web host isn't losing your sales. If you get an e-mail from someone that told you that they couldn't access your site, it might be your host.
6. Allow your visitors experience to be an enjoyable one at your web site. Provide easy navigation, good content, fast loading graphics, search options, etc.
7. Keep changing or adding freebies to your web site. If people see the same freebie in your ads they will say to themselves, "been there done that".
8. Add a directory to your web site. When visitors submit their web site, e-mail them confirming their link has been added and remind them to revisit.
9. Organize your marketing and advertising into a plan. Create a list of daily, weekly, monthly and all other future promotional plans.
10. Trade links only with web sites that your target audience or yourself would visit. They should offer their visitors valuable content or freebies.
11. Gain an advantage over your competition. You should find one benefit your competition doesn't offer and use it as your main selling point.
12. Design your e-zine so it creates multiple free advertising streams. Ask readers to forward it to people they know, offer ad trades, etc.
13. Allow your visitors to subscribe to an update e-zine. Anytime you make changes to your web site they can receive an informative e-mail.
14. Focus your articles on information the targeted readers and e-zine publishers want. They will get published more often, which means free publicity.
15. Use problems to attract online traffic. Find a common online problem and use your web site to solve it. People will visit and see your ads.
16. Have an informative FAQ page at your web site. Anticipate questions your prospects or visitors may have; this will help improve your sales ratio.
17. Improve your negotiation skills. This'll improve your business because you're always negotiating ad swaps, supply prices, joint ventures, wages, etc.
18. Beat your competition by giving away a similar product or service that they charge for. It could be add on products, warranties, servicing, etc.
19. Build a larger online community by giving your visitors bonuses for participating on your message boards or chat rooms. Try free products, ads, etc.
20. Instead of starting an affiliate program, start a referral program. Give people discounts and free products for referring people to your site.
Copyright 2005 Paul Jesse
Back to article list on Online Business