1. Your niche could be that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but, you will gain the extra customers to make up for it.
2. Your niche could be that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could always hold the occasional discount sale.
3. Your niche could be that your product achieves results faster. This niche is very effective because people are becoming more and more impatient and want results fast.
4. Your niche could be you've been in business for a longer period of time. People think if you've been in business longer you have more credibility.
5. Your niche could be that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you target the the senses you're triggering basic human attractions.
6. Your niche could be your product is light or compact. People may want to take the product on a trip or don't have much room where they live.
7. Your niche could be that you've won a business reward. When you win a reward tell your customers or visitors about it. This increases their trust in your business.
8. Your niche could be that your product lasts longer. People don't like taking the time and spending more money buying replacement products all the time.
9. Your niche could be that your product is easy to use. People don't want to buy a product that they have to read a 200 page hard-to-understand instruction manual.
10. You niche could be that your product has better safety features. People want to feel safe when they use your products.
11. Your niche could be that your product was made by hand. Most people believe that products made by hand have better quality.
12. Your niche could be that you stand behind all your products. People want to know that you back- up any claims you make about your product with either guarantees, warrantees and free replacements.
About The Author
Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program which is due out Nov, 2005. http://www.zabangaffiliate.com/