Dropship Wholesale; 7 Secrets to Dropship Success
żby: Jennie Pipkin
Dropshipping offers a the little guy the opportunity to get ahead on the internet by offering top products, even name brand products without having to invest thousands of dollars of inventory, shipping products, or manufacturing.
Deopshipping is the opportunity for a home based business, using the internet and even ebay.com, this article will give you 7 basic steps to finding dropship and wholesale sources and starting your own home dropship business from the internet.
1. Step 1, finding your niche. You've probably heard of this phrase if you've studied internet marketing at all. A niche is a specialty or subject that you will focus on when deciding what products to offer your customers.
Choose something you know alot about as you may have a better idea of the pricing and value of products that you are familiar with. You may also know what your customers are willing to pay for products and what the customers look for in different products.
2. Find Dropship suppliers. This may take some time and research on your own. If you're very lucky you may find a local wholesale supplier willing to dropship products for you to your customers. Another choice is to consult a dropship wholesale directory like the one at: http://www.freewebsuccess.info to find the type of products you want to offer within your niche.
3. List items on Ebay.com. This is an important shep even if you want to sell items via a website only. Because ebay.com is a great low cost place to find out what the demand for a product is and how high a price customers are willing to pay for an item.
Consider this your cheapest market research tool. Learning how high a price customers are willing to pay for your product will help you set your prices.
You could use ebay.com to sell products monthly as well and email customers about your website should you choose to build one.
4. Build your e-commerce website. If you need help with this you may want to learn html on your own rather than hire a webmaster for thousands of dollars. There are plenty of free information websites that will teach you about html. Just google html.
5. Build a list of contacts/customers. The real value of a customer can be drasticially increasedif they become a repeat customer. Think about it, the most expensive part of your business will be getting new customers, so you might as well get as much value out of each one as possible.
You do this by getting the customer to subscribe to your newsletter, or to give you their email address so you can tell them about new produts or specials. Offering them something of value for free many times will convince them to subscribe.
6. Upsell your contacts. This is easy, use the list of customers you have gathered to offer specials, deals, or inform them of new products. Or simply send them tips and information about the niche you have chosen.
7. Expand your product base. If you add new products to your current items customers are more likely to return to the website to see a new item. Especially if it's a hot new item just coming out on the market, so keep your eyes open for new product development within your niche.