5 Ways to Boost Your Traffic and Profits with Content!
żby: Robert Kleine
Having valuable CONTENT is vitally important to your online business? In fact, content can do more to build your business and profits than just about any other resource or service available.
Here's is a list of 5 ways that content can help build your traffic, subscribers, and customers starting right now:
1. Boost your search engine ranking and daily visitor count by posting keyword rich articles and content on your web-site. For example, if your business involves offering products and services related to dating, posting dating related articles and content will attract prospective customers on a regular basis!
2. Generate a much higher rate of newsletter subscribers than you currently have, simply by offering content in the form of "special reports" or ebooks as bonuses for subscribing to your newsletter. People love free information, so give them what they want and watch your subscriptions increase!
3. Create automated cashflow by using content to formulate multi-part email training courses with related web-site or affiliate links "sprinkled" throughout. Use an autoresponder service to automate the delivery of your training course.
Training courses will also serve as excellent bonus offers for your prospective newsletter subscribers.
4. One of the most important keys to a successful online business is not just having a mailing list or newsletter. It's about building a trusting relationship with your subscribers. This is called "cultivating" your list.
By sending informative articles and other valuable information(content) to your list on a regular basis you will establish yourself as an expert in your niche, as well as gain the trust of your subscribers. As a result, your subscribers will be more apt to take advantage of your paid product and service offers. Make sure that you NEVER take advantage of the relationship you develop with your list by offering products or services of poor quality just to make a quick buck, you will regret it.
If there is one constant in Internet marketing, it's that a cultivated mailing list of subscribers is as good as money in the bank. Don't ever forget that.
5. Another excellent way to generate no cost traffic is by submitting articles to article directories and newsletter publishers with your "resource box" attached. A resource box is nothing more than a short 3-6 line "bio" about you and your web site including a link to your site or instructions on how to subscribe to your newsletter. The important thing to remember here is that you want the link in your resource box to contain your most important keyword or words.
When submitting your article for reprint purposes, make sure to specify that each article is to be reprinted with your resource box attached.
Even one article can go a long way towards generating no cost traffic and visitors. Just imagine your article being sent out to a newsletter subscriber base of 100,000 individuals - many of whom will be reading the included resource box and clicking on your link to learn more about what you have to offer.
Well there you have 5 sure ways to build your online business with the help of articles and content.
With the declining effectiveness of many of the online advertising methods that we relied on in the past, good content is becoming the ultimate KEY to generating one way links, traffic, subscribers, and customers!
About The Author
Robert Kleine is the owner of RapidArticle.com, a general content article directory, where "Content is King". Submit your articles for free and feel free to use any of the hundreds of articles on your web site or in your ezine.